Pages

Things change


Its funny how thing change in a way that was unexpected, adn somehow they make sense.
Today, Started as a usual amount of music to cheer me up and get ready to go to work, it was fine actually it was better that fine,but i was reading my mail and I saw an e-mail that change my perspective of what i though it was a real friendship.
I wont get in to the details of this encounter between reality and awful surprises.
This post was a about how thing change, specially in every single one of our relationships and how we grown in various and different ways and some time the people around us change in a way that we never tough they will.
It hurts a lot but that's how we learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com