martes, 12 de julio de 2011

A VAN day . . .

I had been here in VAn for more than 130 days, but I love every single day, how they start how the end, and how sometimes you cannot distinguish betweeen one an the other !.
But today I really spend some time analizaing how thisday has been developing.
Every day I wakeup and I already have ligth I know is not the sun shine perse, but is ligth, then the first thing that i smell at the main exit of the building is a little essence of chinesse tea, then all the folkore of the people in the street of my dear nd stinky china town.
I walk down hill to the buss stop under that big elm tree and i sit and see how people walk to who knows where with the rare faces and the mental notes , and sometimes not that mental and more self spoken notes.
then my bus comes. . . .

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.