Pages

Hidding

Today I was looking for a place to hide from me but I couldn't find it :S
As crazy as it sounds people tend to hide from themselves, A few weeks ago before I graduate from school, in class, we were talking about how people escape from there a reality, and it does not matter how amazing the work or life is the escaping happens because of a reason.
I firmly believe that this reason is hiding from themselves, but why would we want to escape from ourselves?
If you think about it, the way our life develops depends only on our crazy, radical, instant, deeply thought decisions, but why if we don't like where we are?
We stay, and sometimes we escape. . .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com