Pages

Frustration

The taste of frustration is pretty sticky, Ok, that's my point of view, some times I wish you could was it away easily, but you can't.

Frustration:
frus·tra·tion noun \(ˌ)frəs-ˈtrā-shən\
Definition of FRUSTRATION
1: the act of frustrating
2 a: the state or an instance of being frustrated
b: a deep chronic sense or state of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs.

For my case these days the last one is the most accurate definition of frustration, in every sense.

Well, what to do with frustration, in order to avoid getting stuck in it.
What I have been doing is trying hard to get that has been frustrating me even in my dreams, but I can't seem to reach it. So given so I been trying to change it.
But I can't you see sometimes is about Obsession and all that comes from it, but I have been thinking that is not that is just another mission that I have to fulfill before I get to the next stage.

But I need help, is not usual that I ask for help but this time I really need your help.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com