Pages

Fear . . .

Fear is one of the topics that I'll keep on repeating over and over again in this blog or my personal notes at home.
But I kept on learning about it every day.
So here it goes, fear, as once Yoda said
" Fear is to Angry, Angry is to hate, Hate is to suffering"
Even though is just a movie it has something that got my attention in that little quote, and that is that the root of every single human problem, well that's what I think at least.
Let me explain the fear of not being what you are or not having what you want leads you to behave in a different and even weird or scary.
I think the scariest part about being afraid is that sometimes, (most of the time) the thing that you fear the most is YOURSELF.
I recently discovered that I really fear commitment in a very terrible way. . .
So WHAT do YOU FEAR THE MOST? ?? ??

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com