Pages

Sometimes, is a riot normal? (1)

A week ago I had this homework to read and analyze this article that appears at the Georgia straight, even though I'm not at school anymore, I decided to do it.
It took me a long time to read it because I really like reading on paper, and lately, I had been really lazy, but today I got it and I finally read it all !! :D
So this is what I think,
regardless of the riots being fans or not I really think that the core of these "activities" is that the educational system lacking that spotlight that it needs to become something more bound able because if you think about it the MEDIA has been taking the main role educating the RIOT GENERATION.
I not about the thing that is useful for the work and stuff is more what they learn about social behavior.
and I'll quote CARL JUNG
" The persona, for example, is an archetype that represents the social personality of someone. It is a mask we use when we face the outside world, while the shadow is an archetype that represents the wild unknown region of the human psyche, and must be transformed into a human."
. . .



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com