miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Graduation !!! ON TIME

Last week i garduated for my english school here in Vancouver, but even though i'll have to keep on the hard work to keep on learning.
so what yes !!!! I`m an english geek from now on, until i feel like giving French a second oportunity because I know is a little rusty but I'll improved on time..

ON TIME... Those two words had been chasing me lately, like on time you will graduate, on time you'll know , ON TIME, is not like I'm really unpacient is just that sometime i wanted to know when that time will be but given that ON TIME i'll know hahahaha.

I know as i told a friend on mine the other day NOTHING HAPPEN BEFORE OR AFTER THE TIME IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN EVERTHING HAPPEN IN THE RIGTH TIME !!

CHEERS HAVE A GOOD ONE !!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.