lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

EARINGS

What's the importance of wearing earrings ?


Well for me. . . When i was 2 months old my grandmother Ines die just a few seconds before she could make my ear holes for my first pair of earrings.As sad as it sounds this has been an unusual way to start my story with this fashionable and superficial accessory.


At that time there was just a coincidence but for my is quite bigger than just a simple matter of synchonia.


You see a few years later when i was between 8 - 10 years i felt that i wasn't in a place that i felt a simple and abstract felling of belonging.I was a little innocent girl that believe honestly that we all where the same, but immerse in a high class society ,even thougth i was rigth, everything was against me.


But what does this situation has to be with earrings. . . you see one rainy day at morning i fogot my earrings , for me i wasnt a big o deal but for them it was as if i lost my hole essence, as I was naked that day.
For several years after that I have been very carefull of wearing them every single day. As you se this weight has been terrible to carry around every single day of my life.
But today . . . specialy these day i have been able to not waer them at all, and I FEEL FREE , i feel more MYSELF.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.