Pages

EARINGS

What's the importance of wearing earrings?


Well for me. . . When I was 2 months old my grandmother Ines die just a few seconds before she could make my earholes for my first pair of earrings. As sad as it sounds this has been an unusual way to start my story with this fashionable and superficial accessory.


At that time there was just a coincidence but for my is quite bigger than just a simple matter of synchronization.


You see a few years later when I was between 8 - 10 years I felt that I wasn't in a place that I felt a simple and abstract feeling of belonging. I was a little innocent girl that believe honestly that we all were the same, but immersed in a high-class society, even though I was right, everything was against me.


But what does this situation has to be with earrings. . . you see one rainy day in the morning I forgot my earrings, for me I wasn't a big o deal but for them, it was as if I lost my hole essence, as I was naked that day.
For several years after that, I have been very careful of wearing them every single day. As you see this weight has been terrible to carry around every single day of my life.
But today . . . especially these days I have been able to not wear them at all, and I FEEL FREE, I feel more MYSELF.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com